The 2014 Summer School Application is ready. Click HERE to complete the application online. Please be advised of the following:
• Summer Session will run from June 2-June 19, Monday-Thursday, from 8:30-2:00 each day.
• All courses, except math courses, will be delivered via an online program called Edgenuity. Content area teachers will be provided for academic support.
• EOCTs will be administered on June 19 for courses that have state mandated EOCTs.
• Students 18 years old and younger will have the option of a free breakfast and free lunch each day.
• Perfect attendance is expected. Students are expected to be on time and to stay until dismissal.
• Students who are absent/tardy or who have behavior issues can and will be dismissed from the program without their money being refunded.
The East Jackson Basketball Program will be hosting its 8th Annual Fundamental Camp. The camp will be instructed by Girls Head Coach Matt Gibbs, his staff, players, along with former and current Collegiate Basketball players. The focus of the camp will be on basketball fundamentals for all ages. Each camper will receive t-shirt. A concession stand will be available for campers to purchase drinks and snacks.
Camp Dates: Tuesday, May 27th–Thursday, May 29th
Camp Times: 9:00 AM –12:00 PM
Grade Range: Kindergarten thru 8th Grade
Cost: $50 per camper and $30 for each additional child (checks made out to EJCHS)
**** Please note that no child will be turned away for financial reasons, please contact Coach Gibbs and arrangements will be made to accommodate the situation.****
For the registration flyer and more information, click here.
April 28-May 2: CTAE Pathway Assessments
AP Exam Schedule
May 5: AP Chemistry and AP Environmental Science (AM) & AP Psychology (PM)
May 7: AP Calculus (AM)
May 8: AP English Literature (AM)
May 9: AP English Language (AM) & AP Statistics (PM)
May 12: AP Biology and AP Music Theory (AM) & AP Physics (PM)
May 13: AP French (PM)
May 14: AP US History (AM) & AP European History (PM)
May 15: AP Macroeconomics (AM) and AP World History (AM)
May 12 & 13: 9th Grade Lit, American Lit, Biology, Physical Science
May 14 & 15: US History, Economics, Coordinate Algebra, Analytic Geometry
May 16: Make Ups
Final Exam Schedule
May 14 (Seniors only)—Blocks 1 & 3
May 15 (Seniors only)—Blocks 2 & 4
May 20—Blocks 1 & 2
May 21—Blocks 3 & 4 (in the AM)
*Early Release at 12:30 on May 20 and 21.
May 22—Remediation Day/Exam Make Up Day (buses will run at 2:50)