School Bus Route Lookup
Tips for finding your student’s bus route and stop location
These instructions are designed to be used for students that attend the school in the attendance zone which their residence is located.
- Click on http://elink.jackson.k12.ga.us/elinkrp/
- Type user name (guest) Type password (password)
- Click work with students
- Click on School/Transportation Search
- Select the grade your child will be attending.
- Enter house number and street number
- Click on find school transportation info
- Determine school of attendance
- Determine the bus number
- Determine the approximate time of arrival
- Determine the assigned bus stop
- Be at the stop with your student ten minutes before the approximate stop time
- The route and stop times will become more consistent after the first week of school and should stabilize within two weeks of the start of school.
- If you can not find your street name by searching the document, search for the nearest intersecting street to your street and follow the instructions in step 4 above. If not found, continue searching the streets nearest your street of residence until you find a stop location that is within two tenths of a mile of your residence (that is the furthest distance any student is required to walk to the bus stop from their home driveway.) Follow the instructions in step 4 once the nearest stop is identified.
If you are unable to find a stop within two tenths of a mile of your residence, or if you need assistance finding a stop, contact the school your child will attend or the transportation department.