AP Exam Pre-Administration
Students who are planning on taking one or more AP exams must attend a pre-administration session in the panther café on one of the following dates. All sessions will begin at 3:30 PM.
- Friday, April 24th
- Monday, April 27th
- Thursday, April 30th
Summer School 2015 Registration
Students planning to enroll in summer school must complete the online application form. CLICK HERE to access and complete the application. The registration deadline is May 22.
Please be advised of the following:
- Summer Session will run from June 8-June 25, Monday-Thursday, from 8:30-2:00 each day.
- All courses will be delivered via an online program called Edgenuity. Content area teachers will be provided for academic support.
- Students who started an Edgenuity class during the school year and wish to finish during the summer will be given that opportunity. Students will be expected to pay a fee of $50 due the first day of summer school.
- EOCs will be administered on June 24 for courses that have state mandated EOCs.
- Perfect attendance is expected. Students are expected to be on time and to stay until dismissal.
- Students who are absent or who have behavior issues can and will be dismissed from the program without their money being refunded.
TECHNO 5K RUN
The Student Leadership Team is holding a 5k run on May 16th. Click here for more information and the entry form.
WBL Reschedules Dress for Success Day
|Mon Apr 27 @ 8:00AM - 08:30AM|
Art Show on Stage All Day
|Tue Apr 28 @ 8:00AM - 08:30AM|
Art Show All Day
|Tue Apr 28 @ 6:00PM - 06:30PM|
FFA Banquet at Jackson EMC
|Wed Apr 29 @ 8:00AM - 08:30AM|
Art Show all Day
|Thu Apr 30 @ 8:00AM - 08:30AM|
Art Show All Day
Click here for 2016 application
Deadline is May 6th
JCCHS Teacher of the Year