WJMS will have their Open House August 5, 2015 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
GSES, NJES and WJES will have Open House August 5, 2015 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM
JCCHS will hold their Open House August 5, 2015 from 5:00- 8:00 PM.
Student schedules will be available on the Infinite Campus Parent and Student Portal the week of July 20th. If you are unable to access the parent or student portal, please contact David Peek, Media Resource Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
New students can be registered from 9AM - 2PM on the following dates; June 4, June 8, June 9, June 11, June 15, July 20, July 21, July 23, July 27, July 28, and July 30.
At the time of registration you will need to have the following;
1. Proof of residency (one of the following, dated within the last 30 days)
- Copy of home settlement or mortgage statement
- Copy of current lease agreement, signed by landlord (Handwritten notes are not accepted.)
- Copy of current utility bill or service connection with your name and address
- Copy of current homeowner's insurance statement with your name and address.
Should living arrangements be a multi-residence household or a shared household, and the parent/guardian is not the homeowner or head of the household, a Certificate of Multi-Family Residence form must be completed, notarized, and on file before the student can be registered. This form is part of the WJMS Registration Packet which can be downloaded below.
2. Photo ID of parent or guardian registering student(s)
3. Custody papers
4. Current immunization records
5. Copy of birth certificate
6. Social security card
7. Completed WJMS registration packet. This can be completed at the time of registration, however, paperwork completed in advance will speed up the registration process. You can download the registration packet by clicking here.
Upcoming 8th graders are now eligible to register for the 8th grade trips to Savannah and Washington DC. Please click the links below for more information. Please direct any questions about the trips to email@example.com.